1. How long do I have to make a return or exchange?
Returns and exchanges are allowed within 30 days of the purchase date.
2. What condition must my item be in in order to return it?
Returns must be in new, unworn condition with tags attached.
3. What is the cost of a return?
$5 will be deducted from the refunded amount for shipping.
4. What is the cost of an exchange?
Exchanges are free!
5. How do I return an item I did not purchase through your online store (a gift shop, national park, brewery, etc.)?
Any items purchased through an outside retailer must be returned/exchanged through the original seller.
- To start a return or exchange please go to: RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Select the items you are looking to return or exchange and fill out the necessary details.
- Once your items are returned, you will receive an email notification of your refund or new order (if it's an exchange).
A refund will be issued once we have received your returned item(s). Any items that are damaged when we receive them are not eligible for a refund. Your refund will be credited to the original form of payment used for the original transaction and will be in the amount of the product price less the return label fee of $5. Please note that credit card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing times.
Please reach out to email@example.com with any additional questions.